A 290m2 (3,122ft2)- three level stone masonry villa, with architecture of unique charm and character, surrounded by 2.600m2 (28,000ft2) lush green gardens and orchard. The villa consists of 2 fully equipped and independent -yet interconnected- residences (main floor and 1st floor) and a separate studio in the basement floor, with its own private entrance. This flexible 3 floor set up, with 4 master bedrooms each with its own bathroom, 1 mezzanine bedroom, 1 wc, 2 living rooms, a dining room and 2 fully equipped kitchens, offers to as many as 10 guests an extremely comfortable and luxurious accommodation, with all the privacy required to ensure a harmonious cohabitation, while at the same time ensures a sense of companionship with its indoor common living spaces. Combined with its furnished 3 shaded patios, its 2 roof covered verandas and its beautiful 2.600m2 garden and orchard, this unique villa with its warmth, inspiring beauty and distinguished elegance, is guaranteed to provide to you, your family and your company the opportunity to enjoy your vacation to the fullest and create unforgettable memories.
Main floor. Has an area of 100m2 (1,076 ft2) and consists of:
– Two master bedrooms with king sized beds, each with their own bathroom
– Open, fully equipped kitchen with fridge, oven, stove, microwave oven, dishwasher and amenities (coffee maker, kettle, toaster, squeezer, etc)
– Living and dining area
First floor. Has an area of 65m2 (700 ft2) and consists of:
– Master bedroom with king size bed and private bathroom
– Open, fully equipped kitchen with fridge, oven, stove, microwave – Living area with TV/DVD
– Mezzanine – open attic, with king size double bed
– Independent studio with double bed and bathroom
Garden, patios and verandas
- 600 m2 (28,000ft2) garden and orchard, with 3 shaded patios, outdoor furniture and BBQ
- 2 Roof covered and furnished verandas, overlooking the sea and mount Parnassus.
- Parking spots
Situated by the beautiful and picturesque seaside village of Galaxidi, famous for its great maritime history and traditional architecture, only 220klm from Athens and 30klm from the town of Delphi, one of the most important archaeological sites of the ancient classical world and a very popular tourist destination, this unique villa with its warmth, inspiring beauty and distinguished elegance, is guaranteed to provide to you, your family and your company the opportunity to enjoy your vacation to the fullest and create unforgettable memories.